ordable/ is an e-commerce enabler that allows merchants to quickly accept and fulfill customer orders.
In 2018, a home business owner selling baked goods was on the verge of closing her business to pursue other career goals overseas. Instead, a small team came together to build a solution that allowed her to fully operate from abroad. Quickly, she began merchandising her items online through social channels, accepting orders directly on her own website, processing payments, and dispatching deliveries direct to her customers. By the end of 2018 she grew her business 20-fold, all whilst working remotely. ordable/ was born out of the technology built for business owners with a need to grow.
Sales & Business Development Role
The Sales Executive position is for a passionate customer advocate. A successful sales executive is tuned in with customer needs, able to synthesize and analyze input from customers and provide solutions that work for their businesses. They will also have great project management skills, communication skills, great attention to detail, and the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task with a proven record of driving growth. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for retail and a high level of flexibility and commitment.
- Driving a healthy pipeline of prospective customers.
- Negotiating and closing sales with qualified customers.
- Meet sales targets and communicate to the team progress against those targets.
- Communicate with customers regularly – via phone, email, online chat, or visits.
- Conduct demonstrations of Ordable products with proficiency and professionalism.
- Identify new customers needs and communicate them in writing to the team
- Actively look for ways to deliver value to customers profitably.
- Track and prioritize sales activities and update our prospect database.
- Administer account onboarding, contracts, billing, partnership agreements.
- Create content to help with communicating the Ordable brand to customers
- Research and analyses market trends, competitor offerings, and other data that could
- help Ordable continue to be relevant to its customers.
- Support in the handling of social media, public relations efforts, and content marketing.
- 2 year’s experience in a SaaS business or similar technology services company
- Written and spoken proficiency in both English and Arabic
- A multi-tasker with the ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Self-starter who has a desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role and play a key role
- impacting the value of a fast-growing company.
- Ability to listen, earn trust, persuade, consult, and confidently close sales with customers. Hence, a highly engaged, high-energy, motivated, collaborative team player.