Kuwait / Bahrain / Saudi Arabia
ordable/ is an e-commerce enabler that allows merchants to quickly accept and fulfill customer orders.
In 2018, a home business owner selling baked goods was on the verge of closing her business to pursue other career goals overseas. Instead, a small team came together to build a solution that allowed her to fully operate from abroad. Quickly, she began merchandising her items online through social channels, accepting orders directly on her own website, processing payments, and dispatching deliveries direct to her customers. By the end of 2018 she grew her business 20-fold, all whilst working remotely. ordable/ was born out of the technology built for business owners with a need to grow.
Customer Experience Product Manager
The Customer Experience Product Manager (CX) collaborates with the Customer Success team, Engineering Team, and ordable/ founders to identify gaps and opportunities in merchant and customer experiences across our product suite.
The CX is responsible for developing a strategy and roadmap for creating the world’s best ordering experience with best-in-class companies from all over the world.
ordable/ is focused on empowering our merchants and their customers to get maximum value as quickly as possible and ensuring our customers understand the impact ordable/ is having.
The role offers the chance to develop a wide range of skills while tackling new, unanticipated challenges on a daily basis. In particular, you will develop a deep understanding of omni-commerce. We’re looking for candidates that are customer obsessed, love to dive deep into data, and can interface with a multitude of personas across ordable/
The CX PM has a 360-degree approach to continuously advocating for, and driving improvements on behalf of our customers; 1) Eliminate – detect, solution, and resolve customer-impacting issues upstream by providing relevant and timely insights into the product development cycle as seen by downstream events, 2) Automate – continuously assess and identify opportunities to provide automated, self-service solutions for our customers when and where needed, and 3) Optimize – when a customer does have the need to contact CS for support, optimize the experience by ensuring CS associates have the tools, resources, policies and protocol to exceed the customer’s expectations.
We do all of this with the goal of building a moat around ordable/ and making it the stickiest ordering platform on the planet.
- Provide outstanding service to clients
- Deliver against planned goals consistently
- Successfully onboard clients and ensure their success with the support of the Growth Manager
- Investigating and solving any client’s problems and handling any complaints or raising it up the concerned party.
- Providing assistance and support to clients to ensure effective sales
- Communicating courteously with clients by telephone, email, letter and face-to-face
- Working on the Customer Strategy with the support of the Growth Manager to drive Service Excellence across the business
- Identify and pursue opportunities in pipeline
- Work with the product team to communicate new customer needs
- Create content to help communicate the ordable/ brand to customers
- 1-3 years of work experience in market research, internet, technology, management consulting, retail or consumer goods
- Any amount of experience managing day-to-day project communications and contributing to executive management reports and business presentations.
- Written and spoken proficiency in both English and Arabic
- A multi-tasker with the ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Self-starter who has a desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role and play a key role impacting the value of a fast-growing company.
- Ability to listen, earn trust, persuade, consult, and confidently close sales with customers. Hence, a highly engaged, high-energy, motivated, collaborative team player.
- You love data (both qualitative and quantitative) and can turn insights into actions, with excellent attention to detail, and sound business acumen.