The Best Burger in Town!
Food & Beverage
QR Code & Pick Up
On July 5th at 53.5°C Kuwait was the hottest place on Earth. BBT wanted to prioneer a way to keep their staff cool while serving drive-in customers picking up from their branch:
- 🍔 Customers would park outside the branch to place an order
- 🍔 Service waiters with cooling gear would wait for orders outside
- 🍔 Orders would be punched into a tablet and sent to the kitchen
- 🍔 Runners would take orders from the branch to customers outside
BBT approached ordable/ looking for a solution that would allow them to:
- ✔️ Allow customers to order and pay with ease.
- ✔️ Keep staff indoors and cool, until an order is ready to be delivered.
- ✔️ Identify the parking spot of an order to help runners deliver them.
BBT uses ordable/ to allow customers to view their menu online. Customers parked at a designated BBT parking spot can scan a QR code and place an order through the same online menu. Paying for orders is simple and fast using one of ordable/‘s payment partners – Tap Payments – that accepts all forms of credit and debit cards. BBT customers can also opt to pay using Cash or KNET POS Machines when they receive their orders.
- ✔️ Customers place orders on their phone
- ✔️ Orders automagically appears on BBT’s ordable/ dashboard
- ✔️ Customers can track the status of their order
- ✔️ BBT staff print orders and prep. them in the kitchen
- ✔️ Runners take ready orders direct to customers and mark orders as complete
- ✔️ Orders are reconciled using ordable/‘s closing reports
“ Very easy to order through the online menu! Its great that BBT is considerate towards their employees during peak temperatures. 10/10 ” – BBT Customer
- 🍔 Hundreds of daily orders using the new ordering system.
- 🍟 Time spent outside is 45 mins vs. 5 hrs. previously .
- 🥤 Orders are more accurate with parking identification.
Most importantly, BBT is now a happy merchant of ordable/
“ Thank you guys for making this happen 🙏🏽🙏🏽🔥🔥🔥 Love working with you guys 🙏🏽 ” – BBT Management